8.21.2010

Birthday Update

Yesterday’s birthday couldn’t have gone any better than it did!

My birthday was the best birthday! (w/ the exception of my sweet 16th)

*Cartwheels in warm green grass



*Just call me bubbles dah'ling, everybody does!


*Most delectable and delicious pasta dinner ever! (Texas Tina Style)




*Certificate for 1 hour of Swedish massage and Pedicure from my sweetheart!

*Brand new easel so I can be a real artist now!

*New and much needed cookie scoop from my Aunt Maren so I can make the roundest choco choco cheeyup cookies!

*Brand new Beautiful Apron and matching headband, Thanks to my amazingly talented Grandma



*Sidewalk Chalk


*Love, Meredith, Jon, and Dixie Doodle


* Little Mermaid/Ariel Tiara (thanks to my sweet husband)


*Green Streamers were strung around chairs and chandelier


*Candles




*Puppy Brigade


*Being surrounded by the people I love the most!!

Me and my eternal sweetheart


Texas Tina (my mama) and I!


My awesome dad and I!
*Sock Monkey PJ’s and facial masks

*since I just turned 23, found the perfect song…


No comments:

Post a Comment