As of today, I’m the BIG 23! It’s so sad when you have to think about your age for a minute or two to remember how old you really are… Some days I feel like I’m 30 years old (dealing with stuff far beyond my own age), and some days I feel like I’m a kid and all I want to do is color my little drawerings and play dress up!
Anywho, I have been anxious for my birthday since… Well, my last birthday! I’m always that person that always thinks of stuff they want after the fact and then entirely forget beforehand… But it really doesn’t matter since I really just want to be with my family, eat some fabulous food and enjoy each other’s company!
So this year I’m thinking…
*Chocolate Texas Sheetcake –Made by the BEST chef in the world: Texas Tina (aka my mom)
*Lots and lots of streamers, plus tiny fairy lights!
*Wear a tiara (maybe even a birthday bowtie?)
*Big Bubbles
*Cartwheels in the grass
*Pictures and more Pictures
*Impromptu Dance Party under the stars or even under the roof w/ Sock Monkey PJ’s on!
*Movie: Gentlemen prefer blondes/Zombieland… One or the other!
*Puppy Brigade: Dixie Doodle, Maximus the Malidor, and the French Bichon, Amelie
*Ba-zillion amounts of laughter and Giggles
*Being surrounded by my familia!
Yup, this is gonna be a Fabulous Birthday! (even while being sick!)
I will follow up with details on the whole shin dig as well as FABULOUS pictures!
*Chocolate Texas Sheetcake –Made by the BEST chef in the world: Texas Tina (aka my mom)
*Lots and lots of streamers, plus tiny fairy lights!
*Wear a tiara (maybe even a birthday bowtie?)
*Big Bubbles
*Cartwheels in the grass
*Pictures and more Pictures
*Impromptu Dance Party under the stars or even under the roof w/ Sock Monkey PJ’s on!
*Movie: Gentlemen prefer blondes/Zombieland… One or the other!
*Puppy Brigade: Dixie Doodle, Maximus the Malidor, and the French Bichon, Amelie
*Ba-zillion amounts of laughter and Giggles
*Being surrounded by my familia!
Yup, this is gonna be a Fabulous Birthday! (even while being sick!)
I will follow up with details on the whole shin dig as well as FABULOUS pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment