
I have always wanted to keep a childlike wonder about the world I live in. That way I appreciate what surrounds me. There’s always something new to discover and explore!
I think that kids and puppies have the right idea when it concerns curiosity… They’re always asking how and why or sniffing into new things. I think that the more we’re curious, the more interested and interesting we are. So I have decided to keep an open eye and mind to new ideas that come my way.
One way I decided to help open my mind was to subscribe to one of those silly word of the day emails… Who knows, you may discover a word you never knew existed… Like, Melee! *www.wordsmith.org/awad/
I think that kids and puppies have the right idea when it concerns curiosity… They’re always asking how and why or sniffing into new things. I think that the more we’re curious, the more interested and interesting we are. So I have decided to keep an open eye and mind to new ideas that come my way.
One way I decided to help open my mind was to subscribe to one of those silly word of the day emails… Who knows, you may discover a word you never knew existed… Like, Melee! *www.wordsmith.org/awad/

No comments:
Post a Comment