8.31.2010

Cosmic Love

I can't believe it's already 3 years that Jon and I have been married... Seemed like yesterday
we were surrounded in white with his hand in mine with promises to spend the eternities with each other. It was all romantic in the beginning but I could never anticipate the love I could hold for one person. I don't know if I would be the person I am or accomplish what I have without his influence in my life. I now know what it means to have a better half. I'm excited to celebrate our anniversary this year, even if we probably won't do anything grand or exciting. I'm just grateful that I found that someone in this lifetime... How could you fully express or celebrate that feeling?!

Anywho, I was listening to this song while I was thinking of it all... I heart Florence and this song... It's super catchy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this pic of you mere!! you look beautiful!! love ya tons! we really do need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbie! We do need to get together! I'll be in Chicago for Etsy's Renegade Fair, you should come and meet me there!! It's on the 11th!

    ReplyDelete