
Good news!! Jon was told on Friday that his position (which was initially considered part time) is now full time! We were really starting to get worried and prayed hard so that he wouldn’t have to work two jobs. I am so proud of him! Jon has really worked hard to make a good impression. I’m glad that he is well appreciated and it seems like everyone at work loves him. I took the opportunity to meet up with him at work as a surprise. I walked into the ginormous brand new hospital, went up to the 2nd floor, and sneakered myself in to see Jon standing at the nurses’ station with his lab coat on and a wide grin! On my way into the work area, the Greeter informed me that Jon has the best phone voice she knows and I couldn’t help but share the information with Jon as a boost to his confidence.
In the meantime, we’re excited for this new news which has brought a great start to our weekend! Not only do we have the Notre Dame game that is on Saturday (half a mile away from our house), but Sunday we are going to do a mini getaway and stay at the new Marriott on campus to celebrate our 3rd anniversary! I haven’t really had a chance to discover the campus and thought we would “get lost” and see what adventures might come our way! I’m super excited to not only remember the happiest day of my life but also spend it with my best friend! I’m grateful for my companion and I couldn’t ask for a better family. I’m a happy camper and I’m excited for Labor Day weekend!
In the meantime, we’re excited for this new news which has brought a great start to our weekend! Not only do we have the Notre Dame game that is on Saturday (half a mile away from our house), but Sunday we are going to do a mini getaway and stay at the new Marriott on campus to celebrate our 3rd anniversary! I haven’t really had a chance to discover the campus and thought we would “get lost” and see what adventures might come our way! I’m super excited to not only remember the happiest day of my life but also spend it with my best friend! I’m grateful for my companion and I couldn’t ask for a better family. I’m a happy camper and I’m excited for Labor Day weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment