9.02.2010

Freedom



Letting go is freedom… You would think that high school antics and behaviors stay in high school… Well, it doesn’t. I have seen 40 yr old women bicker over “looks” that were given their way and girls my age get all upset because someone said something hurtful. It’s too much work is what I feel. It’s too much work to hold grudges and it’s too much energy wasted on meaningless crap. I was talking to my mom and had flash backs of how fragile her life was these past few years. It reminded me of how precious relationships are in my life. Why let little arguments and snide comments keep me from loving others. I appreciate the small group of people I have kept close to my heart. It’s funny that in high school, it was always about how many friends you have in your network and how it progresses to something completely different. I have learned the hard way that you need to just let go of all of the toxic in your life and only keep friends in your life that really are important and help enrich your life. I’m grateful to have wonderful people in my life that are all so different from me that I look up to and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment